PLEASE NOTE: this application has not been discontinued. Our team is busy on other projects, but we will update it as soon as possible. We are planning a brand new version, that will be available to all of our existing users.
We have not tested this version on OS X El Capitan, at the moment.
If you need assistance, please refer to our Technical Support Team by clicking the link on the right of this page.
We cannot answer to customer reviews on the App Store!
InerziaStudios Lite is the ultimate solution to manage your movies. You can organize, filter and watch them in a cutting-edge interface.
Key features (Lite version):
• Management of a wide range of details: title, directors, actors, producers, screen players, musicians, photography, editing, distributors, review, personal rate and many more.
• Organize your movies in collections (Shelves) and smart collections (Smart Shelves). Using this Lite version, you are allowed to manage up to 3 movies.
• Infinite covers for each movie.
• SmartSearch Engine for automatic download of details and covers from Wikipedia and/or TMDB, for one movie (multiple searches are not available in this Lite version).
• Wishlist: keep track of movies coming out (up to 2) and add them to Calendar. SmartSearch also helps you here.
• High definition rendering thanks to the H.264 protocol.
• Optimized for Retina display.
• Plenty of advanced features: support for movies divided in parts, drag & drop import, thumbnails view, random mode, Quick Look, third-party viewers support, suggestions through Social Networks and much more coming in future updates!
• Only available in Complete version: Apple Remote support, manage unlimited movies and wishes, multiple SmartSearch.
InerziaStudios will change the way you watch movies on your Mac!
PLEASE NOTE: if you have installed any QuickTime extension, InerziaStudios can use it to playback your videos.
The time needed to add a new film is related to the QuickTime engine. SmartSearch uses an online service (TMDB/Wikipedia), so the time required is strongly dependent on the responsiveness of their servers.